If only I could spend more time with you!
- Prague I love Prague Do put Prague on your list and here are 14 reasons to do so. A U.N.E.S.C.O. World Heritage Site.
- London, Trafalgar Square and Naked Bicyclists. Do NOT miss the art museum. London-Trafalgar Square
- London Shakespeares Globe Theatre London and Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre
- London-Tower of London Tower of London and Yeoman Beefeater Tour- London Tower
- Tallinn-Toompea, Estonia If only I had given more time to this fun city to visit. U.N.E.S.C.O. World Heritage Site.
- Helsinki Helsinki Love
- Helsinki Kauppatori Helsinki Market
- Helsinki’s Suomenlinna Suomenlinna Do NOT miss this spot when visiting Helsinki.
- Turku Turku
- Pierrefonds Finding Karma in Pierrefonds, France
- Bavaria-The Castles of Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau Famous Castles in Bavaria They are not called fairy tale for nothing. AND hiking the Pöllatschlucht.
- Bavaria Zugspitze from Eibsee Zugspitze The top of Germany with Panoramic views, sledding, hiking, climbing and one mighty fine place for lunch.
- Bavaria-Garmisch-Partenkirchen-Garmisch-Partenkirchen Would I ever love to spend more time goofing off and hiking these gorgeous mountains.
- Dachau. A U.N.E.S.C.O. World Heritage Site. Dachau Concentration Camp
- Munich, the city–Munich
- Munich and a special moment Farmer’s Market in Munich
- Munich Oktoberfest A super fun thing bucket list trip Oktoberfest
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber Rothenburg ob der Tauber
- Dublin and a chipper. Paying Homage to Anthony Bourdain At A Dublin Chipper
- Amsterdam – AmsterDAMN I love you – Amsterdam A U.N.E.S.C.O. World Heritage Site.
- Haarlem for dinner. With just a few hours spent here, I want to spend some more time here and highly recommend this city for an Amsterdam stay- Haarlem
- Lisse, Keukenhof Gardens–Keukenhof Gardens of Lisse, Netherlands
- Kinderdijk-Don’t miss this U.N.E.S.C.O site Kinderdijk bike and hike.