Because who doesn’t like to visit beautiful and sunny Florida? Florida visits and MEGabites are posted under the city name.
- Florida Key’s Number Tourist Attraction Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum Meg Visits Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum – Key West Florida
- Key West On The Cheap Kicking It In Key West On The Cheap
- Architecture-Florida Southern College’s Frank Lloyd Wright. Out Of The Ground And Into The Light, A Child of The Sun-Frank Lloyd Wright Tour Florida
- Architecture-Florida Southern College’s Frank Lloyd Wright.Frank Lloyd Wright’s Usonian Home of Florida’s Lakeland College
- Miami’s Beautiful South Beach is one of my favorite Florida cities. Miami South Beach I’ll be back!
- Miami’s Little Havana YUM! Little Havana Chowdown-A Tasty Tuesday Megabite
The Everglades A U.N.E.S.C.O. Heritage Site
- Travel Stops in Pensacola Beach and a stay at Jimmy Buffet’s fabulous Margaritaville Hotel Not Beach-ing About It-Pensacola Beach, Florida, Fort Picken’s National Park and Margaritaville Hotel