MEGabites U.S.A. aka Food Tourism By State
All About The Food -Notable Places That I Have Stopped To Eat In The U.S.A
For Europe *See Food Tourism by Country
Arranged by State
Alabama-**Foodie stops that do not include my 100 Dishes To Eat In Alabama Before You Die Experiences. ** See 100 Dishes under Home Tab. These places are some of my favorites in Alabama.
- One of Meg’s childhood places. Those Mojos though!Don’t miss them MoJos, fried chicken, and pizza!
- Bertolone’s Italian Food and Bakery One of my favorite restaurants’ in Alabama. Formerly Joe’s Italian in Alabaster. MEGapick is Mama’s stuffed pepper and strawberry or peach cake TDF 5 MEGastars.
- VN PHO Montgomery, Alabama
- Oysters, fresh shrimp, and Jazz on the river.
- Awesome Seafood Awesome Seafood
- A Packer Fan And The Other Hail Mary Last meal at the Georgia Dome.
- Islamadora Islamorada Fish Company And My Bad
- Little Havana Chowdown-A Tasty Tuesday Megabite Little Havana is one of my favorite places to eat.
- Calle Ocho and Cuban Sandwich Smackdown If you love Cuban Sandwiches and Street Food, put this festival on your list. MUST DO! MEGapick
- Savoring Savannah- Savoring Savannah
- Limones of Asheville Best Mexican Restaurant North Carolina Limones of Asheville
South Carolina – *See Separate page
- Appleton Those Vietnamese stuffed chicken wings that will haunt me forever and ever. Winging it in Meg’s hometown with Canh Go Nhoi Thit
- Madison, I LOVED visiting these places and ate the best pizza EVER! One Day of Gluttony in Madison Wisconsin * Best Pizza, A Fish Fry Wisconsin style and *Best breakfast.
- Madison Cheese Curds Poutine The Tale of Two Curds – Cheese Curds And Cheese Curd Poutine
- Milwaukee- Cousin’s Sub’s What Makes An Italian Sub Sandwich The Best?